Join the Red Rose Drylining team – Administrative Assistant
Red Rose Drylining has been operating for over 25 years within new build housing and commercial industries, supplying labour and materials to a variety of drylining and plastering contracts throughout the North-West. This position will involve being a part of our office team by contributing to the success of our sites. Throughout the years, we have created other smaller companies which is where some of the workload may lie dependant on priority. Despite being labelled under different companies, the Red Rose Drylining brand all operate under one team as it is our responsibility and aim to ensure customers can enjoy their forever homes.
What we can offer you
- 28 days including bank holidays
- £19,500, STC after probationary period.
About the role
- Plan and prioritise workloads and deliveries on a daily basis.
- Building relationships with housing managers, housing contractors and house purchasers.
- Represent and build company brand by having a positive telephone manner, attending meetings, and becoming a point of contact within the company.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and ensure documentation is filed in an efficient manner.
- Assess the performance and quality of employees and sub-contractors, by providing information for appraisals.
- Work with our inspection manager to assess jobs and allocate the correct sub-contractors to complete the appropriate works.
- Keep contractors up to date with appointments, queries, and completion dates.
- Operate office equipment including photo copiers, scanners, phones, voicemail systems and other standard office equipment.
- Direct calls and prepare messages for appropriate individuals
- Dealing with deliveries at both site and office level.
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours).
- About you
- Be able to adapt to change quickly.
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to use Microsoft Office to a good standard.
- Must be able to stay calm, professional and display patience when dealing with customer concerns.
- Some construction knowledge would be beneficial to thrive within this role.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Confidence and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of each individual defect.
- Hold a minimum grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Like what you see? Get in touch with our expert team
Call us to find out more about our service on 01254 580011 or enquire online here.